Thursday 1 January 2015

A New Year!


So it has been a while since I posted in this blog. I originally wanted the blog to cover the move and start up of my little business. I have had a few people ask if I plan to continue-they aren't on Facebook so this is a good forum for keeping in touch. 

Since my last post much has happened! At the end of the summer season at Fisherman's Cove, the business which was in the little purple hut has left! This means that I could rent it! I am now happily moved into my new spot. It's a little bit bigger and a better shape. I'm excited! It is the one I originally wanted. 

I am only open on Saturdays through the winter but I will still be teaching art classes the rest of the week. Wish me luck! 

Happy New Year to all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment