Wednesday 16 July 2014

Shockingly overdue update

Well it's about time I update this blog! So the summer is in full swing at the Cove here. The people out here must be solar powered-they seem to only come out when the sun is shining. So sunny days are great and foggy/rainy days I get a lot of knitting done. 

There is a pirate festival in August! I'm really looking forward to it. I have my outfit ready and I'm making some special piratey stuff for the shop. And there's a summer carnival coming up and another pirate weekend in September. I need a parrot in my shop. I would worry though that it would learn the words I say when gooey kids touch everything in the shop while they are eating ice cream cones. 

On a happy note, I have had some good luck with my fabric sculpting classes so far!
Tonight we will be making mermaids! Here is Cordelia-the prototype.
It is interesting talking to people in the shop-my map is filling up with pins! I have had people here from Cairo, India, New Zealand, Africa. It's incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment